I have a report that has a table that I need to get into a bar graph. I have a field called “Lead to Customer Days” in this table, this field displays in the table just fine. But when I change the table to any type of bar graph the number of that field changes.
Example would be in the attached report… look at customer TESLA, this has a number of -250 which is correct. But when I change this table to a bar graph that number changes to 2417, ONLY when I have no filters selected in the slicers. If I have this graphed and I have it filtered down to only show TESLA then it properly shows -250. I am sure its an issue with my measure for “Earliest Lead Date” however I cannot figure it out. Help!
Lead to Customer.pbix (1.6 MB)