Help required to sort Power BI data model issue!

Hi Team,

I am doing analysis of our campaigns. I am analyzing a non profit organization data. We create marketing campaigns and people respond in those campaigns and we store donation amount in our revenue table which is attributed to particular campaign. Sometime, we get revenue from those users who did not receive our campaign but revenue is attributed to the campaign active at that time.

I have calculated 2 measures:

1. Solicited : People who received campaign
  2. Responses : People who donated

Now, I want to calculate responses in total but those should not show against the package/appeal in the table visual. e. g in below visual, I want total as 4,744 responses but where solicited is empty, those rows should not be visible.

Can you please guide me about this. I have attached Power BI file?

Power BI responses.pbix (1.3 MB)

Kind Regards,
Michael

Hi
Try this.

Responses 2 =
IF(
‘Basic Measures’[Solicited] = BLANK(),
BLANK(),
COUNTROWS( ‘Appeals Revenue’ )
)
Paul

Hi @michaelreddy2019 , did the response provided by @Paul help you solve your query?

If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further?

If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

Hi @michaelreddy2019, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since October 24.

We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @michaelreddy2019, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have any concern related to this topic, please create a new thread.