HELP! ODBC prompt continuously appears after recent PowerBI desktop update

Hello,

I just installed the most recent version of PowerBI desktop, now when I open my existing reports that were just working fine I keep getting the ODBC prompt to login. I keep putting my credentials in but it just keeps prompting me. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks!
Preston

@Preston Password expired?

Hi @Preston, did the response provided by @AntrikshSharma help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @Preston, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 3rd of January. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

I apologize for the delay, it was an IT issue with permissions of some sort. Only did this with 1 windows account. We are just using another account instead. Thanks for your response!