Headcount report in 24H a day

I’m working on a project to get the Headcount report within a day (24H) base on guest check-in and check-out time. The report should show the headcount from 06:00 AM to the next day 06:00 AM.
But so far, I cannot find a way to get this kind of report.
I tried to add a column, base on check-in and check-out data, then break down a list of hour using : time.hour([checkin])…time.hour([checkout]), but I cannot get the proper list of hour when guest stay during midnight (example: guest check-in at 22:00H and check-out at 03:00H)

Hi @jacynthe08,

Can you sure your PBIX please so we can help you? You can use this thread for help to mask your data if needed.

Thanks,

With the limited information.
Maybe you van use a Datediff( startdate:time, enddate:time, HOURS)
This gives the difference in hours. Though if the time is 21:59 till 3:01 then the hours will give 6.

It is also possible to do it by ROUDN(Datediff( startdate:time, enddate:time, Minute)/60,0)

Hello @jacynthe08,

Just checking if you still need help with this inquiry.

If yes, please provide your PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hello @jacynthe08

We notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We are waiting for your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details. Other users can help you more if you have a PBIX file in your query.

Due to your inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Should you wish to add your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details, you can reopen this thread.