Have you Integrated Power BI Dataset to ChatGPT

Hi,

I was planning to integrate Power BI dataset to with ChatGPT using Langchain.

With the new Jupiter notebook Python integration with Power BI I was able to connect my Power BI report to ChatGPT using LangChain framework and able to ask the question on my data for better insights.

Only problem I’m facing is I was only able to get a tabular data for one visual to ask questions on that.

My end goal is to make the entire Power BI dataset to get integrated to ChatGPT so that I can ask business questions for better insights using natural language.

Do anyone in this community did this if so can you please through your insights in integrating entire Power BI dataset to ChatGPT please.

Thanks.

where you able to find a way to do this?
whats LangChain by the way?

LangChain is a framework designed to simplify the creation of applications using large language models.

The work around for my approach is.

We need to use the application like Streamlit along with Langchain to call the data available in Power BI dataset. End user is going to ask questions about his data and using OpenAI API we will analyze the data in Power BI dataset and show him a descriptive insights about the data.

I had a work around for reading CSV file data but I need to make Power BI dataset in place of this .csv file so that we can dive into more tables.

Thanks.