GraphQL Query and load to Power Query

Hi
I can work with PowerBI DAX. But if I can’t get the data I want to work with and don’t have the skills to get the data. Then I have a problem. That is my situation.

The company I work in use a software in the cloud where we manage our project. I can get the data with GraphQL with queries inside the GraphQL in the cloud.

The UI for this look like this. Were I have an error.

To the I write the query. In the middel the error. To the right some of what you need.

When the query is correct then it has to be incorporated in Power Query.
I have one query incorporated in Power Query.
Have connection from PowerBI to my data in the Cloud. But with one query.

In Power Query the one query I have to work look lik this

Can I buy the work from Enterrpise DNA, Where you made the work so data comes to Power Query and PowerBI. Where I can work from.
As I want an answer from Enterprise DNA I ask you @Melissa and you @BrianJ

Best regrads
Amdi

Hi @Amdi - Have no experience with GraphL and can’t test either. However, a simple Search on Google returns few similar questions. Can check if they are helpful for you.

https://developer.pluralsight.com/powerbi_integration.pdf

See if these are helpful else can wait if someone with GraphQL knowledge can provide more information.

Thanks
Ankit J

1 Like

Hello @Amdi, we noticed no response from you since January 31st.

Did the response above help you with your inquiry?

Hi Ankit
Tank you for your links.
For other who comes to this place. I have been advice to this link https://www.howtographql.com/
It’s good and really tells you what GraphQL is.

kind regards
Amdi

2 Likes

Thank you @Amdi for sharing relevant information around Power BI, please don’t hesitate to add more discussion or add value to wherever you think you possess the experience or knowledge that can help others. :slight_smile:

If you are done adding information on this post, we request you to kindly solve it.

We also hope you’ll take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,

Hi @Amdi, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have any concern related to this topic, you can create a new thread.