Grand Totals Not appearing without stepped layout enabled

Hi Guys,

I have a matrix visual. It has huge data with a lot of hierarchy. I want to see the grand total at the bottom for each column. With small amount of data and with the stepped layout option turned on I am able to see it. Since the data is huge, there is a scroll bar that gets enabled and even after scrolling down not able to see the Grand Total.

Kindly guide me through this.

Regards

Hi,

Can you share snapshot of the problem and what you want to achieve because not clr with your above description .

Thanks,
Anurag

Hi @HariGanesan, I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Thanks

Hi @HariGanesan, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since Sep 8th.

We are waiting for the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.