Google trends connect

can you download power data about 5 passwords from google trends online in power bi

Hi Harris,

There are a number of connectors available out of the box to google services ( Google Analytics, Google Big Query) and you can connect to these just as you would to any other data sources. It is also possible to create custom connectors (little more difficult and development required). There is also the option of scraping data from the web.

If you could provide a little more detail as to what you are trying to achieve i am sure there will be a way to bring the data into Power Bi.

Regards,
H

@haroonali1000
I need to take “trends” from Google trends and have the data on it once every 24 hours. I want to put google trends data on a power bi chart along with my data from the data warehouse

Hi Harris,

As far as i am aware there is no direct connector for google trends.

However as a work around you could use the get data from web or look at using an automation tool to download the data you want into a csv and then connect this to your power bi report as normal.

Regards,
H

Hi @Harris, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since December 18, 2019. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. You may reopen a new thread when the need arises.