Filtered flag slicer with checkbox

hello,
One of the columns in the table is called flagRead
It has values of ‘yes’ or ‘no’
I would like to have a slicer with checkbox so that the no checkbox is permanently ticked and the user can not change it, but the yes checkbox the user can change to ticked or un-ticked
How is this possible?
I tried using include option but that does not seem to give me what I am trying to achieve.
Thanks

As far as I know, and from reading other threads, you cant force a selection that is visible in a slicer, you can force a filter.

If you think about it logically, if someone only has two options, and by default non are selected, they are both active, if someone only has a selection criteria of one of those and once selected the other option is removed from the filter, then you are essentially forcing one option to always be selected.

Essentially you would be pressing “No” to only see no and removing “Yes” items, untick it and you see “No” and “Yes”.

If you look at the other thread, you could use a disconnected table and in your measure add the logic that if “Yes” is part of the selection include it in the filter, other wise dont, but you cant force “No” to be visibly clicked, unless you add an image of “No” that is ticked above.

Hello @arkiboys

Did the responses above help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark the answer as the SOLUTION by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then tick the check box beside SOLUTION

Thank you