Figure out the number of events happened between the selected date, time (in ms) filters

Dear PBI Experts,

Can I please get some help for datetime issue ? I am working for a call centre → power bi report in my remote machine. Literally struck with the date, time filters. Please find the details below.

Scenario: User would be able to select the date from and to using date filter (preferably between option) and for the time they need hour, minute, second and ms slicers to filter and get the total events by milliseconds level.

I have tried to give these slicers but those are not friendly to select the end hour/minute less than the start hour.E.g., USer wants to see the number of events happened between 1/11/2021 6:15:48 AM to 02/11/2021 2:10:38 AM . I have only one datetime column which specifies the event datetime.

Looking for an option to select the date range, hour range, minute range and second ranges as the slicers. When the user selects a date range they should be able to filter the hours, minutes and seconds Can someone please give some idea ?

Thanks in advance.

TS

1 Like

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Hi @tej! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.

Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!