Few US States not being recognized (Maps visual)

I have a column which has all the US State Codes there couple of States which is directing to Wrong State
in the map visual
States are
AS which is American Samoa (U.S.)
**PR which Puerto Rico (U.S.) **
GU which is Guam

@mohammedkhan11,

Neither of those are US States. That’s probably why not working.

Thanks
Jarrett

1 Like

Thank you Jarret, How can I put those into my visual using State Codes to show as US Territory .

@mohammedkhan11,

Probably not going to be able to add with a “State” code, since none of them are States. They are all territories, so really have nothing do with the United States. If you need to associate data with either of them, they probably shouldn’t be associated with the U.S.

EDNA No PBIX Uploaded Motto GIF

Please provide a PBIX file so we can further investigate, but not going to be able to use State code like you mentioned.

Thanks
Jarrett

3 Likes

AFR Report(04-01-2021).pbix (6.9 MB)

PFA

1 Like

@mohammedkhan11,

Thanks for the file, but there is not a way to associate any of those with a “State Code”.

Thanks
Jarrett

If not with State Code then tell me the other way

@mohammedkhan11,

In times like these, GOOGLE is your best friend. I did a quick search and here is the best solution that you can try to implement. Make sure you scroll down through the comments, as Greg Deckler provides some helpful tips.

Thanks
Jarrett

2 Likes

Hi @mohammedkhan11, did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

I figured it out myself and googling didn’t helped much in this case

Solution is that I had the Zip Code and I did through Zip Code