Export report page to Powerpoint for every filter applied

Hi! I am currently working on a report which shows all tickets raised in one year.
In my report, there’s a Business Unit filter which refers to the BU where the ticket originated.

I want to export the same page to .ppt for each BU filter applied. How do I do that?

Thank you!

Hi @baymaxx, I noticed you didn’t provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Hi @baymaxx, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since May 6th. We are waiting for the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details. In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @baymaxx ,

This a workaround for your requirement because what you trying to achieve is not available in power bi till now.

Work around:
Create pages for each BU (i am assuming these are less)
Make them hide while importing as ppt tick the option where it say include hidden pages.

Thanks

Hi @baymaxx, have you tried the suggestion of @Anurag? Hope it helped your query.

Hi @baymaxx, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since May 6th. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @baymaxx, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

If you are looking for a snapshot of the report page with BU filtered, you can go about this in 2 ways:

1. RLS and Power BI Subscription - Set up RLS to allocate one user each to specific RLS. You can use Dynamic RLS to quicken this process. And the set up a Power BI Subscription to each of these sample BU users (with yourself in CC). You should get one snapshot (image) each of this page filtered by BU.
  2. Power Automate Desktop - Use Power Automate Desktop to record and replay changing BU in Report filter and exporting the PPT for the particular page with existing filter enabled on a loop. Ensure to add a BU suffix to the report during the save as Pop-up. If filter selection is difficult, create a Parameter in dataset for BU and record Power Automate Desktop to change the parameter, refresh dataset, report and export the PPT on a loop with BU Suffix in the PPT file name.

References: