EnterpriseDNA Certification

Your website states that in order to get Certified by EnterpriseDNA I must purchase and complete “Enterprise DNA Academy training program”

I am unable to find any reference to how to do this on the website.

Can someone point me in the right direction??

Guy

Hi @GuyJohnson,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We apologize for any confusion you experienced while trying to find information about the certification process on our website.

To obtain certification from Enterprise DNA, you must complete the Power BI Mastery Learning Path, which is available on our platform. You must finish all the courses and pass the Review Questions for each course.

You can access the Power BI Mastery Course by following this link: https://app.enterprisedna.co/app/learning-paths?id=9.

We understand the importance of providing clear and accessible information about our certification process, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the lack of information on our website.

We appreciate your feedback, and we will work to improve the clarity and visibility of the certification process on our website.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with the certification process, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We are here to support you on your journey to becoming a Certified Enterprise DNA Power BI Professional.