Enterprise DNA Online Courses - Recommended Order

Hello,

Is there a recommended way to go through all the courses provided by Enterprise DNA so that learning materials are in a progressive order? If not, that is fine, just figured I ask, as I am starting out.

2 Likes

Hi Roby,

Here’s some ideas for you

This is where I would recommend to start

‘Ultimate Beginners Guide to Power BI’
‘Ultimate Beginners Guide to DAX’

Then work through these 3 modules

After getting through these, you can move to a range of specific training modules that focus on more advanced areas of Power BI development

These are the key ones below

From there you can utilise the other videos and content ad hoc, that is how they’ve been created to be used.

The key is to start building and developing you own models and then revert back when you need some revision.

You can also use the support forum as you go.

Let me know if any further questions.

Chrs

6 Likes

Thank You, Sam.:+1:

This is very helpful. I started with the DAX course and it has been so informative.

Hi all,

I’ve only been connected to the membership for roughly seven days but have been ingesting at any waking moment!

Having made my own assessment on how to progress through the course work before seeing this post, I can :+1: Sams proposed pathway. Ironically, since seeing this post it fits almost exactly to my own devised learning pathway.

My only suggestion was I like to know the big picture so snuck a peak into “Advanced DAX Combinations” and “DAX Formula Deep Dives” just to give myself a taste of where all the simple measures and foundation knowledge is taking me.

Absolutely amazing resources Sam, thoroughly enjoying myself.

That’s great to hear.