Employees with 3 or more incidents

Good morning all,

I hope you all are well.

I would like to request some help with my current issue - Count of employees with 3 or more incidents

INC_forum.pbix (470.2 KB)

First tables should display columns with the locations and number of people who did 3 or more incidents and the count of incidents for those people only.

The second table is a breakdown of locations, Employee ID and should show only those employees with 3 or more incidents in 12 last months
My figures in both tables don’t match even though I believe my measures give me the correct values.

Could you please help.

Grateful as always.

Iwona

1 Like

Hey in the first table its is summing based on inital context.
In the second one it taking count based on emp ID that why these difference is there.

Hi @PankajNamekar

Thank you for your answer but still I am not sure how to create replacing calculations to achieve the same figures. :frowning: :frowning_face:

1 Like

I will explore the pbix in my free time,
will reply soon

1 Like

Hi @PankajNamekar - I assume you are aware of why difference is coming in first and second table. Just to rephrase, in First table “Total No of incidents done by employees with 3 or more incidents” there is no filter applicable for count of incidents, so it is returning even those employees having 1 incident.

For second table, there is external visual filter applied for No of incidents, so it isconsidering only those employees having Incident count >= 3. To apply this filter in the visual itself. You can try below.

Num Employees_Ankit = var a =
    FILTER(
        Employees_forum,
        [Num Incidents] >= 3
    )
    return
sumx(SUMMARIZE(a,Employees_forum[EMPLOYEE_ID],"Cnt",[Num Incidents]),[Cnt])

Attached the PBIX file with new measure
INC_forum.pbix (469.5 KB)

Thanks
Ankit J

1 Like

Hi @ankit

This is exactly what I need to understand and apply to my project at work.

Grateful for your time/support and knowledge :pray:

Iwona

Would it be possible to ask where to find some theory to learn regarding this last bit (marked on yellow):

Many thanks, Iwona