Embed vs Publish to web

Hi all,

I have noticed this past month that the embedded code I create from PBI Service through the "Publish to web " option do not work. To be more precise if I try for example early in the morning the reports render fine but after 9 or 10 in the morning I get a message that says “content is not available”.

On the other hand the links created through the “Secure Embed Option” render fine all day long.

I am located in Greece … I dont know if it has to do with the tenant servicing Greece.
The same issue I face when I try to access content from sites that showcase PBI reports (I guess created with Publish to web option).

By searching the web I havent got a clear understanding if urls that were generated with “Publish to web” option are qeued so during high traffic hours time out.

Does anybody else has the same problem?

Thanks in advance
George

Hi @Cavaliotis,

Please try the below solution. If it still doesn’t please share error message and I can dig in deep.

Thanks
Ankit

Hi Ankit,

thanks for the reply. But this is not the case here. I get the Content not available on certain (high traffic hours) even if I try to open the link directly. As I mentioned on the original post I get the same error from sites with embedded reports not only with my links.

But I am not getting this error late at night or very early in the morning.

Best Regards
George

Hi George,

This is a unique scenario and does sound more like network and bandwidth issues than anything Power Bi Specific.

It might be worth highlighting the issue to Microsoft support.

Sorry couldn’t be of more assistance.

Regards
H