Dynamic text wrapping deneb

Hi!
I am trying to develop a Gantt Chart using Deneb (Vega-Lite) and I need to add a label to the bar tasks based on a field from my model. The values from the field are text strings and the number of characters varies a lot from task to task.
I want to be able to wrap the text from these labels to the task bars but I have not figured out how. I am not looking for fixed line breaks or line breaks based on a character, but a dynamic text wrapping based on the task bars size and if possible adjusting the font size dynamically as well.
Is this feasible?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @andres.garcia55

I’m not aware of a means to wrap a text mark dynamically so will reserve comment. What may be of interest, though, is the “limit” property of a text mark; here’s the page from the Vega-Lite website:

As far as dynamically adjusting the font size, yes, you absolutely can do it in Deneb. Hoosier BI has a YouTube video that showcases an example using Power BI DAX font size calculations (~ the 14 minute mark):

I’ll research the dynamic text wrapping and will post here if I find something of interest.

Greg