Dynamic Slicers for MTD/YTD

Hi There, I am in urgent need of a help here. I want to create dynamic slicers for MTD/YTD sales. Please suggest any link or any thread, rest i will learn and adapt in my data model. Basically i want to use slicers for my sales for e.g. if I click on MTD then sales to be shown as MTD sales and so on.

Once again appologies for not sharing any PBIX file but if you could share any video link or any other then it will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Harish Rathore

@harishrathore

You can create calculation group

Hello @harishrathore,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

You can absolutely achieve this result with the help of “SWITCH( TRUE() )” function. Beow is the link of the video provided for the reference.

Hoping you find this useful and meets your requirements that you’ve been looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

1 Like

Please refer this link too.
https://powerpivotpro.com/2015/01/dynamic-age-calculation-using-measures/

Hi @harishrathore, did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @harishrathore, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 31st of January. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!

@Harsh and @akila789… your solution works like a charm… thanks a lot. sorry for delay in reverting… was busy in meetings…

Regards
Harish Rathore