Dynamic Product Season change

Hi,
I’m creating a product report and trying to show Quantity and Sales for previous year.
As you can see in the picture bellow, yellow fields are current seasons autumn/winter and spring/summer.
Everything that is older than that gets an OLD attribute. But when I want to show eg. Sales for Previous Year for season AW2022 (that is actually AW2021) I can not get any data because it goes to OLD season. (In the second picture there are two matrix I used to solve this) In the first I don’t get any value for Last year, and the second Matrix I tried to create some helper column where I named AW2021 as AW2022 to be able to get comparable data for previous year, but then I lost data from current year in the OLD season.
Is there any way to make dynamic change of the column “Visual_report_Name” for example when I choose year 2021 then AW2021 become current and AW2020 comparable for last year, but somehow to get for year eg. 2021 season 2020 to be OLD season but just in measure that is showing Current Year Sales.

I’m also uploading PBIX with the data.
Season_Problem.pbix (52.1 KB)

Many thanks on any kind of help,
Sasa

Hi @sassaboss - Based on your description, Visual Report Name seems to be a Column name. We can’t make column dynamic based on selection.

Is there any specific reason to have this column name. Can’t you make use of Season column directly i.e. if user selects 2022 then he shall get AW2022 data vs AW2021 and SS2022 data vs SS2021.

Thanks
Ankit J

1 Like

Hello @sassaboss

Did the response from @ankit help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark his answer as the SOLUTION.

Thank you

Hi @sassaboss ,

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,.

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!