Dynamic measure with my current location

Is it possible for power bi in the dataset to create a dynamic measure with my current location with a smartphone?

I would like my location to match the location of the store when I enter one, then the report should display the results of this store

So my longitude and latitude = ~ longitude and latitude

Hi @Harris,

I expect something like that can be done leveraging Power Apps (and/or Power Automate).
Here are some links to get you started.

As for the proces I’m thinking more in the lines of having the Power App get your location, send it to a DQ mode table in your PBI model. That way you can lookup the last entry in that table to built your logic on that…

I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

Hi @Harris, did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

To add to this, I just opened my Power BI Report I had published as an App on my Tablet using Microsoft Power BI Android App, and a pop-up came up - Allow Power BI to use your location to filter data in your report - CONFIGURE. Once I click on configure, Android seeks my permission to enable Location Services for Power BI App. So I think it might definitely be possible for Power BI App to filter your report using your location information. Hope this helps!