Dynamic Email List from query against Power BI dataset

Is there a way to generate a dynamic email list to use in the To: line of the Send Email form?

I am running a query against a Power BI dataset that returns invoicing exception error counts. I want to send one email to the group of users with exception errors. I watched a few videos showing how to add an HTML table to an email and am able to generate the body of the email using the results from the query against the Power BI dataset.

I can also get the email addresses of the employees associated with the exception error query using a Select step.

I can’t figure out how to format the list of emails in such a way that I can have Power Automate send the email to this list of users.

I want to generate a dynamic list so that users only receive the email if they are on the exception list.

It seems I need a variable containing a text string like: Cindy@test.com; Duke@test.com; Janet@test.com.

This is the output from my last step:
SELECT get emails from PBI query

Hi @SheilaHart - Check below video. It is providing information on how to get list of Emails from Sharepoint list and combine into a single array. You can utilise something similar for your scenario.

Thanks
Ankit J

1 Like