Firstly, I would really like to say a “Thank You” to you for the compliment.
Moving on to the analysis, I’m sad to say but none of the User ID’s from the User table matches with Fact Web Analytics table. I came to know about this when I applied the VLOOKUP formula into the excel file in order to find out why it was showing blanks. Below is the screenshot provided for the reference -
Now, when I dragged the “Close Registation” formula which we’d created in the previos post it showed blanks. As per the screenshot provided below -
So now, at first, I decided to check my formula whether that contained the error or not. But it turned out that “none” of Users ID’s between both these tables matches and these led to blank/errorneous results.
So now to check I added just one row to the Fact Web Analytics table by copying the User ID from the User Table and it gave the correct result for that particular row. Below is the screenshot provided for the reference -
So if you observe the screenshot provided above, you’ll see that only 1 has the correct result and that too it’s the row which I’ve added for checking purpose.
I’m also also attaching the working of my Excel as well as PBIX file for the reference.
I request you to check the data between the User table and Fact Web Analytics table. Once you’ve got the match between the User ID’s from both the tables then you can definitely apply the solution that I’ve provided into this file.
Hoping you find this useful and helpful.
Thanks and Warm Regards,
Data - Harsh.xlsx (518.3 KB)
Data Checking - Harsh.pbix (359.4 KB)