Drill-through from Card visuals having measure value

Hi,

I am trying to create drill through from a card visual which is using a measure to display value.
My measure is
Ontime Delivery count = CALCULATE( COUNT( EComm[Shipment number] ), FILTER( EComm, [Delivery time] <= 24 ))

I placed Ontime Delivery Count measure onto the drill-through fields section of Details page.

However, I am getting drill-through option on card visual, but the details page is not getting filtered out for the measure values. Could anyone please help what I am missing here? I tried dragging Measure along with the fields that am using inside measure into Drill-through field section, but nothing is changed. Please help.

a sample of your report as it stands would be helpful here.

What you are describing suggests that your drill-through page is not using the same measure on the table/visual as your card.

Hello Heather,

Am attaching a sample report. I am using two measures for 2 card visuals. However, am getting the drill-through option. When I drill through, I want the details page to get filtered by off-time deliveries if I click on Off time limit card and if I click on on-time limit card, it has to filter the details page only with on-time deliveries. But now, this is not happening. Can you help me to solve this pls?

Hello @Avenkataanusha,

Thank You for posting your query onto the Forum.

I’m providing few of the links below of the videos available onto the topic “Drillthrough Card In Power BI”.

Hoping this videos will be able to meet your requirements that you’re looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

Hello Heather/Harsh,

Thanks a lot for immediate response.
I just realized that we can drill through using only categorical fields/entities. I tried adding a column into my data set to differentiate on time/off time deliveries and made use of this column as a filter to pass to drill throughs.

But am still wondering how can we use measures for drill through capabilities. Can you please give me some idea on that front?

Thanks,
Anusha Av

Hello @Avenkataanusha,

The given video links provided above uses the measures for drillthrough. If you follow the video step-by-step you should be able to achieve the results that you’ve been looking for. In your case, you can reference the second and third video.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Harsh

I don’t see your sample, so I can’t help you using that file, but see attached for an example of drill-through using a Measure

Drillthrough using Measures.pbix (23.3 KB)

1 Like

@Avenkataanusha It is actually drilling your page

Hi @Avenkataanusha , did the response provided by the experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!