Drill down multiple bar charts at same time

If in a dashboard, there are 3 bar charts, with the same hierarchy for the x-axis, Is it possible that drilling down on one automatically drills down on the other?

I am aware that if I select one specific bar on one of these does reflect a change on others, however, my question relates to drill up and drill down arrows.

So for example all have a hierarchy of Country, State & City. Is it possible to click on drill-down arrow to go down from country to state in one bar chart, and have other bar charts automatically drilled down to state aswell. and same for gowing further down next level

Hi @jps, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster.

• Provide as much context to a question as possible.

• Include the masked demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Please also check the How To Mask Sensitive Data thread for some tips on how to mask your pbix file.

Here are some videos that may help you masking sensitive data and create datasets and data models representative of your problem:

@jps I have seen this type of request solved in a couple of different YouTube videos:

2 Likes

Great.
Yes that’s what I was looking for. Ill research more with this video.

1 Like