Donut chart - multiple measures

Hi awesome community,

I would like to inquire if anyone knows how to create a specific chart in Power BI. In Excel, this chart was represented as a donut chart. However, my attempts to replicate it in Power BI have been unsuccessful. If anyone has any insights or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

sample data.xlsx (11.2 KB)

deneb might be the possibility but i’m not sure

1 Like

Absolutely you can do pretty-much anything you want with Deneb … looks like it could perhaps easily be rendered with a series of 8 overlapping (and concentric) donut charts.
Greg

1 Like

Hello @ronald_balza

Did the responses above help solve your query?

If not, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

If it did, please mark the answer as the SOLUTION by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then tick the check box beside SOLUTION

Thank you

Hi @ronald_balza

We’ve noticed that no response was received from you on the post above.

Just following up if you still require assistance to solve your inquiry.

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @ronald_balza

Due to inactivity, we’d like to conclude that you no longer require assistance to solve your inquiry.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.