I know this issue has been raised ad nauseam, and I have tried many different approaches and watched many of your videos on the subject. Some of the measures I’ve tried include ISFILTERED, HASONEFILTER, HASONEVALUE, and SUMMARIZE. I still cannot get my table to give me a total of Distinct Customers.
The TABLE[Field] I’m using to count the customer names is the PBI_Disti_NICPoscy[ENDCUS] . I need my visual table (below) to show me how many distinct customers had orders for each month and then of course the grand total at the bottom. My problem is that the grand total is incorrect.
Here is the measure I am currently using:
Total POS Customers =
Var DISTINCTCUSTOMERS = summarize(PBI_Disti_NICPoscy,PBI_Disti_NICPoscy[ENDCUS],“DistCust”,DISTINCTCOUNT(PBI_Disti_NICPoscy[ENDCUS]) )
The total at the bottom represent ALL the distinct customers, which in my summary table is 8,771. I’ve tried so many different things, but I still keep getting 8771. The correct total should be 12,660.