Deneb Something went wrong

Hi again,

I have been creating a few Deneb charts and they were working fine. I went to edit them and got this error message which is quite annoying as the chart was working. Has anyone else encountered this? I have tried to google it but can’t find any answers

This error message cropped-up for me a while ago, though using a client’s infrastructure where Deneb was not involved at all … I was unable to find anything online or any others who had any insight into what might have been the cause. The good news was that it shortly went away. I’d try a “reboot-and-retry” cycle. If the error still persists, try logging exactly the steps that lead-up to the error and post the log and PBIX for the forum members to review further.
Greg

@Greg, I tried reboot and still same error. I have just deleted visuals, deleted deneb ap and then reinstalled it. All is ok again and fingers crossed that I have no more problems

Glad it worked out … that’s one of the nice things about Deneb; you can copy-and-paste the JSON code into a new Deneb container and have a finished visual in 1 step …
Greg