Deneb - Gradient area with brush labels

Hi,

I’ve just found this template some days ago and I tried to use the Gradient Chart but I’m having an issue.

I wanted to plot the revenue by month like I did with the standard line chart in Power bi. But this visualization created the line by day instead of month so the line is huge and there are lot of values in the middle of the chart.

Do you know what part of the code I should change to get something similar to the line chart by month ? To get something like this:

1 Like

Hey, Joel1

Hope you are doing well!

its very simple
You have to drag Date (Col) hierarchy. on X axis and you have to remove Day & Quarter
only Year and Month will be there.
then drill down Month level.

for Y axis you can drag TCR and you have to format values in Million or any other units as per your requirements.

Hope it will help.
let me know in case of any queries.

Warm Regards,
Pankaj.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer . This visualization doesn’t include x and y axies. There is just one field called ‘‘Values’’ so I dropped both values there. Date field without hierarchy and Revenue.

I removed data hierarchy from this Visualization because if it’s enable then the chart doesn’t show anything when i select Month

1 Like

looks like this was done in deneb?

1 Like

Yes, that’s Deneb … as a start, you can only reference the values you supply … I’ve never used hierarchies (and suppose they wouldn’t work at all) and never use “Sum of …”. Summarization for all fields used should be “Don’t summarize”.
Greg

Hey,

Its Deneb.
I will not able to answer.

Hi @Joel1. Please upload a work-in-progress PBIX file to allow the forum members to pursue your issue further.
Greg

Hi @Joel1

We noticed that you have not responded to Greg’s request last March 22nd.

We are waiting for the masked demo pbix file, and any other supporting links and details.

Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

Hello @Joel1

we notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We are waiting for your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details. Other users can help you more if you have a PBIX file in your query.

Due to your inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Should you wish to add your masked demo pbix file and other supporting links and details, you can reopen this thread.