Date format in Power BI Service

Hi Brian,

I will do so, the data I link to is from our data warehouse, will need to try and mask the data etc.

Will check out the masking data steps you’ve posted.

1 Like

:slight_smile: @DavieJoe that’s the only thing i could think of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very much appreciate your efforts to help @Keith :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @DavieJoe did the response provided by the users and experts help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

I hope that you are having a great experience using the Support Forum so far. Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll hopefully be able to post my PBIX tomorrow, I’ve been away on a short break.

1 Like

Hi @DavieJoe, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 14th of June. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @DavieJoe, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

Kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, we hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!