Dataflows as Direct Query in PBI desktop

I want to connect a dataflows as direct query in PBI desktop.
I have enabled “Enhanced Computed Engine” on my dataflow in the premium capacity workspace.

Still not getting the direct query option.
What else am I missing?

Hi @Anu,

“Once you have enabled the compute engine, you need to go into the dataflow settings section for the dataflow you wish to enable and find the Enhanced compute engine property. Turn this setting to ‘On’ and refresh the dataflow. Once complete it should now be accessible inside Power BI Desktop with Direct Query mode.”

Ok, is it like I have to “Enable the enhanced compute engine” at two places - one for the workspace itself and second for the individual dataflow?

Hi @Anu!

We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now. We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!