Dataflow Incremental refresh

Hi, I have a dataflow which is starting to get big in size and therefore slower refresh times, i was hoping to use incremental refresh but i understand that to refresh you need a premium licence.

For a workaround, I thought about creating another dataflow so i would have 2 dataflows, 1 of which looks at prior years transactions as they would never change and another dataflow that looks at current year transactions which would be a lot smaller and would therefore refresh quicker. I would obviously have to append the data at somepoint.

Has anoyone got any other suggestions that i maybe haven’t thought about?

1 Like

Hi @BCS,

Incremental refresh is generally available and supported for Pro, read about it here.

I hope this is helpful

1 Like

Hello @BCS, a similar topic was covered in this forum thread link. Check this one out and see if it answers any of your question

1 Like

Hi @BCS, did the response provided by @Melissa help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the reply, am i right in saying that incremental refresh that you are referring to only relates to a published dataset? I am looking for a solution to slow refreshing dataflows which i believe still requires a premium licence for incremental refresh?

Have a look here for a dataflow work around

1 Like

Thanks very much!