Data Visualization Workout 013 - Grouping: Top / bottom & others

the greatest of all the time

:frowning: we will miss you

Dear @Gustaw

I was disheartened to hear that all workouts are temporarily paused, but I understand that circumstances can change unexpectedly. Thank you for keeping us informed about any further updates and plans regarding the workouts. I want to express my sincere appreciation for the time and effort you have dedicated to our workouts thus far. Your solutions have been nothing short of phenomenal, thoughtful, and truly great. Each post you shared was an inspiration and a valuable learning experience.
Looking forward to our future interactions and the resumption of workouts. Take care and see you soon!

6 Likes

Oh no, the number 13 is really unlucky.

Hoping it’s not permanent,

it’s been a true pleasure to participate in the weekly workouts.

A real source of inspiration.

Thanks
Remi

1 Like

Very sad news that these workouts will be gone (hopefully not forever). I was too busy to participate before and only recently was very happy to find some time and I had a lot of fun working on them. Fortunately for me, I’ll have some more of them to catch up on, especially number 12, which seems to be super challenging and original :slight_smile:

Thanks for the work you put into these workouts, it was something really unique. For sure it took a lot of work.

1 Like

Naaaaaaaa,
Please tell me It Is only a summar break !
I really appreciated the workouts you built. They are fantastic !
I learned ‘on the field’ how to setup amazing visualizations. Sometime It was challenging and this made It more fun.
Your reviews were very inspiring and I found very interesting to see others solutions and share with them some tips.
You made a great community!
Thanks again.

PS talking about my preferred workout, It was a ‘crescendo’ (I mean one Is better than the previous) … and i like scatterplot… So w012 Is my favorite.

7 Likes

Really?
I’m getting ready for the next training :frowning: I hope the break will be very short.
About the ranking:
the most difficult for me - No. 005
with the greatest enthusiasm, I approached No 4 (because of an error band)
My favorite No 7 and 13
Thanks a lot.
In the meantime, I will try to improve these reports with more ideas that you post on LinkedIn. This one below will be for today
And of course, thank you to others “from the club” :slight_smile: as I learn from your reports too

5 Likes

Hi, Gustaw
I’m upset, but I intend to wait for your workouts to return. These challenges are a real treasure and I am very glad to participate in them. This is a big contribution to my growth.
From each task I learned a lot of new tricks. My favorite is Workout 002 - Profitability - Scatter chart. This was my first challenge. And I immediately realized that these lessons would be very interesting for me.
Whatever the reason for the pause, I wish you a successful outcome. I look forward to continuing the workouts.

6 Likes

No worries, the break won’t last long. Gustaw will be back soon, and I’m very confident about that.

1 Like

Hi Gustaw,

How did you manage to leave the first line empty?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Rémi

1 Like

Hello @Remi10
I incorporated that into dynamic format.
I checked wheter we have “client column” in scope.
Subtotals and totals are not in scope in term of client category, to then I applied “;;;” format (which makes values not visible)

Have a great day!

2 Likes

thank you very much…

We’re going to miss you during this break. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Rémi

2 Likes

@Gustaw Oh no, I’m really disappointed to hear that all workouts have been temporarily paused. It’s disheartening when something we enjoy and find valuable is put on hold as the workouts have been a great opportunity for growth and learning, and I’ll miss the guidance and challenges they provided.
Thank you so much for your time to host the workouts and I hope they will be back soon

4 Likes

Hi,

Here is my reproduction of this workout,

Thank you again for this learning experience.

Remi

_WF13RMA

1 Like

@Remi10 , entry looks epic!

1 Like

Hello,

I have struggles to keep the top and bottom at the top of the table. Any tip would be appreciated !

Sara

Hello Remi,

Is it possible to share the original workbook of this ?

Sara

Hi @dinushi.sara12 ,

Did you check Gustaw’s masterpiece - just go to Solution and find it

Also in this topic you can find different variations to explore.

Enjoy.