Data Transformation in Power Apps

I am just getting involved with Power Apps and I want to create an app that is based on the same data set as I have previously used in a Power BI application

My problem is that the data in a particular table needs to be pivoted first and I wondered if the same type of transformation is possible within Power Apps.

Paul Boyes

@PaulBoyes -

@henry.habib & @datazoe can help here.

Also do check the latest course from @henry.habib, which was released a day or two ago, and see if he has already covered the scenario.

Thank you for your reply.

How do I get hold of Henry Habib directly, please?

Paul

Henry has been tagged in this thread so when he is available Iā€™m sure he will comment. Otherwise, another EDNA expert or forum member, with Power Apps experience will help.

You could compete this transformation in a Dataflow?

1 Like

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Hi @PaulBoyes! We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now. We strive to answer ALL inquiries in the forum. However, if you are sure that you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, you can check out tutorials to learn this yourself as your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!