Data privacy in Data Mentor

I’d like a much better description of the data privacy features in the paid versions of Data Mentor before signing up. I’m hesitant to enter my company’s code not knowing wheter it will stay private or not.

BR

Tomas

Hi @billesand55

Hope you had a great holiday. Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns regarding data privacy on Data Mentor. We completely understand the importance of safeguarding sensitive information, and we’re happy to provide clarity on this matter.

Data Mentor prioritizes the privacy and security of its users’ data. When entering code snippets or creating documents within our platform, users have the option to enhance the privacy of their content. Specifically, by toggling the ‘Keep Private’ button before starting a thread or sending a prompt to Data Mentor’s AI tools, any input will remain confidential and will only be visible to the author.

Additionally, the privacy controls extend to documents created within Data Mentor. Users can set their documents to be private by using a similar ‘Keep Private’ toggle, ensuring that only authorized individuals can access the content.

Our commitment to data security and privacy is unwavering, and we encourage users to take advantage of these features to tailor their experience according to their confidentiality preferences.

If you have any further questions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your trust in Data Mentor, and we’re dedicated to providing a secure and reliable platform for your data-related needs.

Best regards,
Enterprise DNA’s Data Mentor Support Team