Data Cleaning for mutiple entries in a row

Hello EDNA Team,

I am a new bie and currently working through my training and I am trying to clean a data set specifically the Government Cyber Breaches Data set in the Time Intelligence - Highlighting Trends Challenge. I have two columns that have multiple entries in the rows the columns are (Location of Breached Information) and (Type of Breach).

I don’t know how to clean these columns so they have only single entries in each row please I would appreciate help and guidance on how to proceed with this step.

Thank you

Hey Smusa,

I will suggest you use UI option available in power bi for transformation as per my understanding that will solve your problem.
In case any further discussion ping here

Hello @PankajNamekar thank you for responding am still learning power BI so i don’t know what the UI function is can you please explain further?

Thank you

Hey Sure,

You can use Extract function or column from example.
you can explore those option in power query.

Thanks
Pankaj

Hello @edna,

Due to the length by which this post has been active, we are tagging it as Solved.

Thanks to the contributors of this post.

For further questions related to this post, please make a new thread. Please feel free to reopen this thread if anyone would like to answer the pending inquiry above.

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done.

Thank you