Dashboard in Excel - YTD values getting nsummed up

Hi all experts,
My data is financial records and monthly Trial Balances with YTD values for about 10 years.
Other tables include COA and Dates Table.
I am using powerQuery and PowerPivot to prepare multiple Pivot tables as input for visuals on Dashboard in Excel.

in some of visuals I display values for years only and sin some these vales are shown for various months.
For visual with figures / results shown for fiscal year, the values get summed up, instead of YTD value for the year ending trial balance only.

Can someone guide me how to only show, year end values in such situation.

Hi @Haresh - Not much experience on Dashboard in Excel. However as you are using Power Query can have a look if you can share the sample file.

Thanks
Ankit J

Hello @Haresh

We notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We’d like to know if you need further help with this inquiry. If so, can you let us know where you’re stuck and what additional assistance you need?

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Thank you!

Hello @Haresh

We notice that no response was received from you on the post above.

We are waiting for your sample file and other supporting links and details so other users can help you in your query.

Due to your inactivity, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Should you wish to add your sample file and other supporting links and details, you can reopen this thread.

Thank you!