Cyclistic usage pattern analysis - members vs casual riders

Dear Enterprise DNA community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your guidance and expertise in enhancing my Power BI report.

I am pleased to share that I have already completed my report, but I believe that there is room for improvement. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or feedback that you may have on how I can make my report even better.

Specifically, I am looking for suggestions on how to make the report more visually appealing and user-friendly. I would also appreciate any insights on how to improve the data analysis and interpretation in the report.

I am excited to learn from the experienced members of this community and I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Best regards,

Chieng Bao Qing

1 Like

Hey, Chieng

You really did good job , like the report and specially the bookmark idea.
Analysis is really wonderful.
:ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi Namekar,
Thank you very much for your kind words and positive feedback! Iā€™m glad you found the report and the bookmark idea helpful. It means a lot to me that you appreciate the analysis.

1 Like

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

Hi @chiengbaoqing - Purpose of the Enterprise Forum is to provide support on any technical question or query. As your task is primarily related to enhancements and not any particular query and no one has replied yet will request to close this post and mark as solution.

Thanks
Ankit J