Customize Gantt Chart!

Hi Team,

I want to customize a Gantt chart. I am using Gantt chart from the app store(Gantt 2.2). Basically I want to do 3 customization.

1. show category label as day of month instead of date.
  2. Adjust the width of the bar based on the data label
  3. Conditional formatting of colour based on the duration.

Attached below is the snapshot of my requirements and sample PBI file attached. Is it possible to do it in this custom visual or I will have to use Deneb? I am new to Deneb so I am not sure if that is achievable in Deneb or not?

Demo Report Gantt 2.2.3.pbix (8.8 MB)

@Naila please check url ,might help you https://youtu.be/SO4mk1H94OA?t=341

Thank you @xshields for guidance. This is a very good technique but I think I will not be able to add custom labels on the matrix like customer wants to see.

Bumping this post for more visibility from our experts and users.

Hi @Naila

We noticed that your inquiry was left unsolved for quite some time now.
Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds.

If you were sure you provided all pertinent context to your concerns and read how to use the forum more effectively and still find your question unanswered, your membership also comes with relevant resources that may help you with your Power BI education, so we advise that you check these resources as well.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to especially if there are some learnings to be done. Thank you!