I am trying to create a visual to show cumulative totals to the last invoice date. I used the same DAX formula explained in EDNA. however, my total is not blanking after the last doc date. How do I attach my PBI file?
To attach a file select the upload button
Was this the video you based your DAX on?
Hi @mathew, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum to help you in getting a strong solution faster. While waiting for a response, here are some tips so you can get the most out of the forum and other Enterprise DNA resources.
- Use the forum search to discover if your query has been asked before by another member.
- When posting a topic with formula make sure that it is correctly formatted to preformated text </>.
- Use the proper category that best describes your topic
- Provide as much context to a question as possible.
- Include demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.
I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.
@mathew, a response to this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the checkbox. Thanks!