Create Table with all the possible Group combinations

Dear experts,

I have one table (Table1) with Customer ID, DOC ID and value, and I’ve managed with multiple merge funtion to generate a new table (Table 2) with all the unique combinations and the sum of the values. But since the number of DOC ID’s per customer is variable, I need to do additional merge in order to have all the combination.
Is there any function in power query that can create a table with all the possibile group combination?

Also I want to create the third table having the Unique ID combinations and the containing ID’s.

Thank you in Advance,

Kta

Hi @Kta,

Welcome to the Forum.

Check out this video by @BrianJ , I expect that will solve your query.
If you still need assistance afterwards, provide a sample file with some mock up data and the expected outcome you’re looking for.

I hope this is helpful

Hi @Kta,

Did the response from @Melissa help solve your query?

If it did, please mark the answer as the SOLUTION by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then tick the check box beside SOLUTION

If not, please provide a PBIX file. Providing one will help users and experts find a solution to your inquiry faster and better.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

I also suggest that you check the forum guideline How To Use The Enterprise DNA Support Forum. Not adhering to it may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Thank you!

Hello @Kta

Just following up if the response above help you solve your inquiry.
If it did, please mark his answer as the SOLUTION.

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @Kta

Due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”.

If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box.

We request you to kindly take time to answer the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey,.

We hope you’ll give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!