Count of Equipment grouping over time using 5 dates

Hi Sam,

Hope all is well,

Please can you help, I have a table containing essentially sites with columns of dates signifying when a certain piece of equipment was installed ( there are only 5 types, but can be installed on varying different and not always in the same order).

I have another table that has calculated the monthly average usage for each of these equipment groupings.

So the final piece of the puzzle it to firstly count on a mountly basis which equipment group each sites falls into, the extrapolate up to calculate the average usage (site count * Average Usage) per equipment group.

I have tried various different dax formulas (countx, calculate with filter where equipment date >= calender dates), none of which are giving me what i need

Any help on this would be most appreciated

Thanks

Anthony

@Anthony,

I’d be glad to assist on this, but it’s very difficult to do so without seeing your data and data model. If you could please post your PBIX file and a mockup of the output you want to see, we should be able to quickly provide a specific solution.

Thanks!

• Brian

Thanks for posting your question @Anthony. To receive a resolution in a timely manner please make sure that you provide all the necessary details on this thread.

Here is a potential list of additional information to include in this thread; demo pbix file, images of the entire scenario you are dealing with, screenshot of the data model, details of how you want to visualize a result, and any other supporting links and details.

Including all of the above will likely enable a quick solution to your question.