Count as a Slicer

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use Count as a slicer (slider) on a table in a many to many set up. The slicers should work in a way that shows Products with multiple Product Category, and another slicer for Product Category with multiple products. I have attached PBIX and Excel file. Thank you

Verify.pbix (2.5 MB)

Product.xlsx (29.0 KB)

1 Like

Bumping this post for more visibility.

Hi,

Can you share a desire output what it should look like becuze not able to understand what actually you want to achieve here.

Hi @zeekstuarts

Your requirements are not clear. Please provide some details on requirements with an example.

Thanks
Ankit J

Hi @zeekstuarts, we aim to consistently improve the topics being posted on the forum.

I noticed the experts are quite confused on what you want to achieve.

A perfect initial question includes all of the following:

• A clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing
  • A mockup of the results you want to achieve
  • Your current work-in-progress PBIX file
  • Your underlying data file (to allow us to go into Power Query if necessary to transform your data and/or data model – often DAX questions really end up being data modeling solutions)

Check out this thread on Tools and Techniques for Providing PBIX Files with Your Forum Questions

Not completing your data may sometimes cause delay in getting an answer.

Hi @zeekstuarts, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 22nd of June.

We are waiting for a clear explanation of the problem you are experiencing and , a mockup of the results you want to achieve

In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.