Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel

I have a report that pulls in data from an API. It runs fine on the schedule. I built onto the same report to pull in more data and more visualizations for a Version 2. I scheduled the second version of the report at different times in case they were having contention. It uses the same gateway connections.

It will not refresh. I don’t understand why.

Unable to connect to the datasource undefined

@LASHBURN,

Could be a range of causes. Here are a number of possible factors to look at:

In the second article they also mention a third-party tool available from Qualys SSL Labs where you can paste the download URLs having the issue and the tool will show you the SSL/TLS Ciphers being used on the domain.

I hope this is helpful.

• Brian

Thanks, I’ll look at these articles

Hi @LASHBURN, did the response provided by @BrianJ help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query. Thanks!

Hi @LASHBURN, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since the 19th of May. We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi, I wasn’t able to figure this out. I put one of our network guys on it and he hasn’t had time to find a resolution. What I’ve done is brought in the table locally to replace the API call.

Thank you @BrianJ for the recommendations above.

Hi @LASHBURN! Thank you for updating us of your concern’s progress. Looks like your inquiry was out of the experts and users’ bounds. This seems to be something your network guys can help you with.

Due to inactivity from our users, we’ll be marking this thread as “SOLVED”.

While our users and experts do as much as reasonable to help you with your inquiries, not all concerns can be attended to. Hope you understand.