Conditional Formating

Hi all,

Sometime ago (more than I thought anyway) I created a matrix with conditional font color formatting. Can’t find though the rule on which color is set as rules mask contains no info. Formating though works when filtering. I looked under Cell elements as well with no luck.
I’m I missing something here? Would definitely appreciate your help.

Hello @Thimios

Thank you for posting your query in the forum.

Since its a font color formatting, you can find the same in cell elements section you might find the specific rule for the fonts.

Thanks,
Dharma

1 Like

Thank you @Dharma but I already checked that.
Even though conditional formatting is on for ‘Food Cost old’ under Cell ellements, no Rules/Gradient/Field value is applied. As said, font formatting is working but I can’t find where the rule is coming from.

Looks like it’s coming from a field called TextColour to me. Have you got a measure or something called this in your model?

Sharing your PBIX may help others help with your query.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Hi @jamie.bryan,
I’m sending a link to the model (to large to upload) hoping that you might detect the issue.
https://we.tl/t-BmCNmWxMOk

I can’t open that at work unfortunately.

I suggest looking in your model for a DAX measure called TextColour. It’ll most likely have an IF statement for the column and colour codes/words for the results.

2 Likes

Hi @Thimios,
As @jamie.bryan has commented, the TextColour measure is the one that contains the font color rules.

Regards

1 Like

Thank you both @jamie.bryan and @jafernandezpuga!
That was configured long time ago and even forgot the technique…
Cheers!

1 Like