we have a SharePoint List, which acts as an overview for approx. 1000 projects.
Each project has it´s own SharePoint site. On each project sub-site there are several lists with e.g.
- financial details
- time details
- administration details
Now I want to establish a query, which
- steps through the overview list,
- reads the given URL to the SharePoint subsite of each project,
- open e.g. the financial details list in this project´s subsite
- reads the desired columns
- and repeats the previous steps for each project
until all financial details of each project are collected
Below I have added 2 snapshots which should help to illustrate the scenario.
If anybody has an idea if and how this can be accomplished, that would be a great step forward in dealing with SharePoint data.
Thanks in advance for your contributions and
This is the SharePoint Overview List
and this are the Financials read from the Financial List in each projects subsite.