Change Header row titles in Table Visual

I have 5 Measures, Selected Year, Selected Year -1 … Selected Year -4.

The column headers show the measure names, which that aren’t very helpful. Ideally it would say 2020, 2019 … 2016 or 2019, 2018 … 2015.

I know I can rename the visual values, but it would be betterto do it dynamically.

In products such as Visual Basic you can set the Field label separate from the Field Name, but I do not see anything similar in Power BI.

Any suggestions?

I have tried setting the columns headers to the background colour and using Cards, but that isn’t very slick and might cause the user problems.

Thank you.

I haven’t read the article, but saw the headline and have it in my To Be Read folder … perhaps it could help.
Greg

Thank you Greg.

Still getting my head around Power BI, so I might be using terminology incorrectly. I think this refers to changing the column name in the table using Power Query.

What I have are a number of measures that form the columns of the tables and its these measures I want to rename dynamically.

I have a sneaking suspicion it can’t be done.

Thank you for your help.

Paul

Hi @kellysolutions, did the response provided by @Greg help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get, and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!