Change column order of a matrix

Hello all,

I have a very simple matrix with one row, one column and two measures.
What I want is shown in the image.
I appreciate the help you can give me.
Thank you

Hi @JoaoMonteiro,

AFAIK you can only achieve that if you create separate measures, so External Qty, External Amount and so on, with a limited number of dimension values it’s doable (although not desirable).
Maybe Calculation Groups will allow this - I don’t know @MudassirAli your 2 cents, please…

Hi @Melissa,
I’ve also thought about the possibility of implementing calculation groups but I couldn’t get results.
I also thought of creating a calculated table with the sole purpose of feeding this matrix.

@JoaoMonteiro ,

Don’t know if solving this with custom visuals is helpful to you or not, but just FYI - in Zebra BI tables you can reorder matrix columns just by dragging and dropping. I used the Zebra BI Tables and Zebra BI Charts visuals extensively in my Data Challenge 16 entry and think they’re awesome.

• Brian
1 Like

Hi @BrianJ

I’m using PBI Report Server and I’m only allow to use customer visuals.
But thanks for your heads up.

Regards
JM

@JoaoMonteiro ,

Yeah, I figured that might be the case. I would guess that a majority of workplaces don’t allow custom visuals, but it would be interesting to find out.

• Brian

Hi @JoaoMonteiro , did the response provided the users above help you solve your query?

If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further?

If yes, kindly mark as solution the answer that solved your query.

Hi @JoaoMonteiro, we’ve noticed that no response has been received from you since October 16.

We just want to check if you still need further help with this post? In case there won’t be any activity on it in the next few days, we’ll be tagging this post as Solved.

Hi @JoaoMonteiro, due to inactivity, a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have any concern related to this topic, please create a new thread.