Challenges/Builds forum category

Hello,

Since you seem to have problems with your e-mail, I wanted to manually submit my entry for Challenge 29 in forum (I’m not sure whether its been accepted as Im getting errors mailing powerbichallenge@enterprisedna.com ).

However I’ve got an option of posting in challenge subforum locked, despite being a member.

Hi @Ozzy,

Thanks for submitting your entry for Challenge 29! We’ve received it and sent you a confirmation email, so be sure to check your inbox.

We’ve also gone ahead and posted your entry on Builds inside On Demand, so other members can check it out.

If you or anyone else would like to submit an entry via email, just send it over to builds@enterprisedna.co.

Thanks again for participating in the challenge, and good luck!

With regards to this concern:
However I’ve got an option of posting in challenge subforum locked, despite being a member.

I understand that you’re having trouble posting in the challenge subforum despite being a member. Could you elaborate a bit more on the error that you’re encountering? It would be helpful if you could provide us with any details or screenshots that could help us troubleshoot the issue.

We want to make sure that you’re able to participate fully in the builds and get the most out of the experience. So, please let us know what you’re seeing and we’ll do our best to help you resolve the problem.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Reply option is just not there :slight_smile:

Hi @Ozzy,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your interest in submitting your work to the Builds category on the forum. I apologize for any inconvenience, but we have temporarily disabled forum posts under the Builds category while we work on improving the platform.

Rest assured that once the updates are complete, posting of entries on the category will be open again. We will distribute an official announcement to let everyone know when the category is available again for submissions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

1 Like