Challenge 19 Reporting

Hi,
I realise that this is an old challenge series, however, are any of the submissions (pbix) available for viewing?
Regards,
Karin

Answer:

Hi @Kazza

Did you look under the Showcase under the Resources?

There are at least three showcases that you can download from there.

Also, did you browse the community forum for that challenge topic? Sometimes they upload the file when they send it.

I hope this helps.
Keith

Hello Keith,
Thank you for your response and the tip, I shall check it out.
I navigated to this link, however, the links to the reports no longer work, error message shown below. I was interested in learning from the highlighted report, however, I get an error message when I click on it. New on Power BI Showcase – Call Centre Data Reporting | Master Data Skills + AI (enterprisedna.co)

Thanks.

sorry i don’t anything on that.

That’s OK. Thanks for your reply though.

Here is a link to @Gustaw’s post on the original submission - and it does contain a link to the interactive report (not a download link, but it might still help with exploring the submission). There is also a detailed discussion of the solution in his original post.

Thanks so much for your reply. I will take a look.
I was particularly interested in how he constructed his cards at the top which were able to be used as filters.

looking at his comments regarding the build (and reviewing the interactive sample myself) - I’d say that he built bookmarks to each of those filters - and linked the bookmarks to buttons.

1 Like