CALCULATE function with several filters

Hi all,

In the last few days, I have tried several solutions to solve what I want but I have not been able to get what I wanted.
I have to accept that I won’t get there without your help.
It must be very easy to solve, but as a rule, I always choose the most complicated paths.
What I want is:

Any help will be most welcome.
Thanks

Hi @JoaoMonteiro,

Would’ve been nice to have a sample file but see if this helps you get started.

Total Min per Tier = 
CALCULATE(
    SUMX(
        Schedules,
        Schedules[Total em min]
    ), 
        ALLEXCEPT( 
            Schedules, 
            Schedules[Tier] 
        )
    )

and

Total Min per Tier and Activity = 
CALCULATE(
    SUMX(
        Schedules,
        Schedules[Total em min]
    ), 
        ALLEXCEPT( 
            Schedules, 
            Schedules[Tier],
            Schedules[Activity]
        )
    )

I hope this is helpful

You will need to create a measure that finds to grand total regardless of the filters, or respects the filters you want, so All, Allselected, etc.

Hi @JoaoMonteiro, did the response provided by @Melissa and @Despo help you solve your query? If not, how far did you get and what kind of help you need further? If yes, kindly mark the thread as solved. Thanks!

Hi @JoaoMonteiro , a response on this post has been tagged as “Solution”. If you have a follow question or concern related to this topic, please remove the Solution tag first by clicking the three dots beside Reply and then untick the check box. Also, we’ve recently launched the Enterprise DNA Forum User Experience Survey, please feel free to answer it and give your insights on how we can further improve the Support forum. Thanks!